There is a RIGHT way and a WRONG way to raise your German Shepherd...
"New Training Methods That Cure Your German Shepherd's Worst Behavior Problems And Train Him In To An Obedient, Happy And Healthy GSD!"
Do NOT buy another dog training book or hire a professional trainer
Until You Have Read This Entire Page!
From: Irene Brehm,
Date: January 11, 2018
Dear German Shepherd Dog Lover,
How would you like to own a well-trained and happy German Shepherd that listens to what you want and respects you? A German Shepherd that you can feel proud of owning?
Wouldn't it feel great if you could achieve this in a way that is totally risk free, stress-free and is both fun and easy for you and your dog and takes only two 5-10 minute sessions a day of your time?
If so, then I know you will find this letter to be extremely valuable because I'm about to dismiss many common misconceptions about this unique breed and reveal to you that there is a right and right way and a wrong way to train and raise your German Shepherd.
Is Your German Shepherd Your Dream Dog
Or A Misbehaving Trouble Maker That You Can't Keep Under Control?
First let me introduce myself to you, my name is Irene. I'm not a professional dog trainer or anything fancy but I am mad about German Shepherds and share my life with Lucky, my gorgeous faded sable German Shepherd.
If you are anything like I am, I'm guessing that what convinced you to pick this breed over all others is their loyal and kind-hearted personality; that and of course the fact that German Shepherds are the most beautiful dogs out there!
Those things made it a really easy decision for me on which breed I should pick. Unfortunately I quickly realized that owning and raising a German Shepherd is not as easy as I expected it to be.
What I didn't know, until I had purchased a German Shepherd of my own, is that this breed have distinct behavior patterns which are hard-wired into their brains that make them very different from any other dog breed.
If You Fail To Understand How Your German Shepherds Mind Ticks,
You Will Be Tearing Out Your Hair With Frustration
Sadly, I had to learn that the hard way.
You see, I was raised in a household with two dogs, so I watched my dad train our dogs and he would show me how he did it. Watching those training methods work on other breeds and seeing them work flawlessly, I was sure I'd have no problem training my German Shepherd using same techniques.
Oh boy was I wrong. Imagine how frustrated and shocked I was when my dream dog, Lucky became a stubborn trouble maker and completely ignored all of the training and commands I tried, even though they worked on other breeds.
It seemed the more I tried them, the more she would misbehave!
In the first 6 months alone she:
- Peed and pooped indoors no matter how many times I walked her
- Would always bark whenever I left her home alone, even if it was only for just a couple minutes!
- Would not stop with the biting and the nipping, it got to the point where all of my clothes had holes because of her rough playing!
- Would always pull on the leash making it difficult to walk her
- Refused the do simple commands like "sit" and "come" even though she already learned them
- Would chew on my furniture no matter how many toys I gave her
- Would constantly beg for food whenever I sat down to eat dinner, or would just steal it off my plate!
Any of these sound familiar? If you own a German shepherd then I am willing to bet you experienced at least a couple of those problems on the list because all of these behavior problems are very common with this breed.
Lucky was making me miserable and as much as I hate to admit it, there was a point where I was so stressed and frustrated with her that I started to regret bringing her home in the first place.
I knew I had to do something about it and I started reading every dog training book I could find. A lot of those books were written by so called 'dog experts' so I bought them and read them from cover to cover. But when I applied what was shown in the books, only thing I could get out of my German Shepherd was a blank stare.
Most Of The Training Books I Tried Didn't Work Because They Were Dog Training Books, Not German Shepherd Training Books!
This left me wondering if there was something wrong with lucky, or if the authors of those books never owned a German Shepherd of their own. And because I still loved her, despite the fact that she was a real pain in my rear, I wasn't going to give up just because those training methods didn't work.
So I decided to do my own research to find out more about the German Shepherd dog breed:
- I spoke with 132 German Shepherd dog owners around the world using the internet forums and chat rooms. They weren't dog trainers, instead just regular dog owners like you and I who had faced the same problems I had. I wanted to get their perspective on the breed and what they did to correct those same behavior problems.
- I visited several book stores to get the bestselling dog training books to see what they had to say about the breed. I also finally put my old library card to use and took out every dog training book I could get my hands on.
- Then I spent some time with 6 professional dog trainers who had direct experience with the German Shepherd dog breed. They gave me a really good explanation on why German Shepherds do the things they do and how to use that to my advantage when I'm trying to teach them something new or break an old problematic habit.
- I called up and spoke to several local veterinarians who gave me great advice on how to keep my German Shepherd happy and healthy.
I won't lie, this wasn't easy, but if someone asked me if I all the time I put into my research was worth it I would say "YES!" in a heartbeat! I learned so many new things about the German Shepherd breed which I would have never known otherwise.
German Shepherds Have Distinct Behavior Patterns Which, If Not Taken In Consideration During Training, Can Lead To A Stubborn And Destructive Personality
What I discovered came as a real surprise to me. It turns out that German Shepherds aren't as easy to own as many of us are led to believe. You see, German Shepherds have a distinct behavior patterns which, if not taken in consideration during training, can lead to a stubborn and destructive personality.
This has such a large influence over their actions that if you know how to tap into the way their minds work, you can have your German Shepherd following your every command without any questioning or hesitation.
When I first discovered this I just had to try it for myself to believe it. So for one week straight I would sit down with lucky twice a day for 10 minutes and would go over the things I had learned and the results had me speechless!
I had corrected most of the problems I've been having with her and at the same time managed to teach her a couple of new tricks. I have been trying to do that for MONTHS using generic dog training methods which didn't work and here I did it in just 7 days.
I just couldn't believe it. In one short week, Lucky was becoming a completely different dog. She was so much happier and calmer and really listened to me. One month later, she was the well behaved and happy dog that I had always wished for.
I just knew that I had to share it with other German Shepherd dog owners so they too can finally enjoy the company of their dream dog and put a stop to their stress and frustration that I had to go through. So I put together a step by step guide and here it is:
German Shepherds Revealed
Discover The Secrets To A Happy, Healthy
And Obedient German Shepherd
This is unlike any other dog training book, because this guide has all the tips, methods, advice, and perspective of several German Shepherd dog experts and lovers, rather than just the opinions of a single 'professional dog trainer' who probably never owned a German Shepherd before.
To sum it up, this guide has everything you need to know about finding and living happily with your German Shepherd, whether you're a first time dog owner or have an older German Shepherd with behavior problems.
"German Shepherds Revealed" is easy to understand and comes with step-by-step instructions on how you should raise and train your German Shepherd dog.
Here is quick overview of some of the things this guide will teach you:
- How to prevent bad habits from an early age
- How to display your leadership without yelling or hitting your German Shepherd
- Understanding what makes your German Shepherd tick and how to use that to your advantage during training
- Easy tips on how you can prevent your German Shepherd from getting bored when left at home
"Whenever I Left My Bones Home Alone, He Would Find Something To Destroy"
Whenever I left Bones home alone, he would find something to destroy. It got so bad that I had to keep him in his crate whenever I left the house. I felt bad about leaving Bones in a small crate all day while I'm at work so I decided to look for an alternative.
That's how I found your book and now I'm happy to say that I can leave him home alone knowing he won't touch anything he isn't supposed to! I just wish I had found your guide earlier so he could have at least roamed around the house whenever I'm gone instead of sitting there in a small crate.
- Why your dog is constantly nipping and biting you and how to end it
- Why your German Shepherd can develop dominant and aggressive behavior and how to reverse it
- How to deal with a Destructive German Shepherd
- Why your German Shepherd constantly barks and what to do to put a stop to it
After Trying Out One Of The Tips, My German Shepherd Stopped Barking!
I understand that German shepherds are dogs and need to bark from time to time, but what I didn't understand is why did my dog had to bark ALL the time.
I tried yelling SHUSH and QUIET but for some reason that just encouraged him to bark louder. Well after reading your guide and understanding why he's barking I could finally put a stop to it. That's what I like about your German Shepherd guide; not only do you go into details about how to fix the problem, but you also go on and explain why the problem exists in first place!
- Why your German Shepherd is ignoring your commands even though you know he knows them
- Simple tips on how you can display your leadership just by the way you walk and act around the house
- How to keep your German Shepherd Obeying your rules even when you're not at home
- How to have your German Shepherd leash trained without using a choke collar
Walking My Dogs Finally Feels Enjoyable!
I know it wasn't a good idea getting two puppies, considering I'm a first time dog owner, but I always felt like it would be too boring if the puppy was left home alone all the time so I got two puppies instead of one.
While they were young puppies, I had no trouble walking them and taking them to the park. However now that they are fully grown, a walk at the park just means frustration and embarrassment! I had a lot of people tell me that I should get choke collars for my dogs, but just idea of the prongs going into my dogs' necks makes me feel sick. I could never do something like that to my GSDs!
And thanks to your book, I don't have to. They now both FOLLOW me instead of leading me in separate directions. I can finally go to the park and feel proud of the two bundles of joy walking loyally by my side.
p class="tfoot">Craig B.- Windsor Mill, MD
- Number one reason why your husky is still peeing indoors and how to fix it
- Simple tips on how you can display your leadership just by the way you walk and act
- Why your German Shepherd is digging holes in your backyard and easy steps you can take to stop him
- Best way to prepare your German Shepherd for a vet and make regular checkups less stressful
- How to get your German Shepherd used to your other dogs at home
- Step by Step guide on how to keep your German Shepherd smelling fresh and feeling clean
My German Shepherd Finally Listens To What I Want And I Don't Have To Bribe Him Anymore!
I love my dog but the problems just started to overwhelm me and I just couldn't handle the stress from work and the stress at home with my dog. Going home from work felt like working a second shift. I would constantly have to yell, clean or run from room to room after my dog to make sure he isn't doing something bad. I could never relax!
I told my friend about my problem and she told me about your book. Without any hesitation I just bought the book because I was desperate for solutions. I didn't expect much because I purchased dog training books before, but I had no other option so I tried what you said.
In 5 days I fixed most of the major problems, like destructive chewing and barking, and I was already so relieved! For the next couple of weeks I worked on obedience training and now my dog listens to me when I ask him to do something. I don't have to bribe him anymore to get him to do something. Thank you so much Irene!
- How to keep your German Shepherd's teeth strong and healthy and help avoid expensive visits to the vet
- Common household items which can be poisonous to your dog and how to German Shepherd proof your house and yard
- How to program your German Shepherd's mind so he obeys you without any hesitation at all
- The most important thing you can do to make sure your German Shepherd stays confident around strangers and doesn't shy away from other people
- Step by step guide on how to easily teach your German Shepherd tricks like sit, stay, fetch, come here and more
- Plus Much, Much More!
Enjoy a peace of mind at an Unbeatable Offer
I'm proud of my guide and I know from my clients that the information it contains really does work. What's more, these methods are so effective that all it takes to get your German Shepherd behaving like the perfect angel is 5 or 10 minutes of your time each day. You will finally be able to end the stress and frustration and have the perfect German Shepherd!
Money Back Guarantee - I am so confident that the relationship between your German Shepherd and you will greatly improve that I want you to try it out for yourself without any risk. That's right you have 60 full days to try out the training methods, tips and advice absolutely risk free! If after trying out my advice and training tips you are not completely satisfied, simply email me asking for your money back and you will get a full refund no questions asked!
Unlimited Email Support - Unlike other authors of books about German Shepherds, I won't just disappear after sending you the book. I understand that German shepherds and their owners are individuals and that even after reading my you may still come across a situation that you're unsure of how to tackle. This is why I'm going to include my email so you can contact me for free as many times as you want if you have any questions or concerns about your German Shepherd.
So how much would you expect to pay for a guide that will teach you everything you need to know about making your German Shepherd happy, healthy and obedient plus a life time support which you can use whenever you run into trouble with your dog? $100? $200? $1000?!
I don't know about you, but I don't have that much money just lying around so I'm not going to charge you with an overpriced price tag. Instead...
You Can Get "German Shepherds Revealed" For Just $34.95!
So if this prevents your German shepherd from chewing up your favorite shoes, it already paid for itself!
But that's not all...
Free Gifts - While doing my research I talked to several other dog owners and trainers who also had written and published books. After a little bit of convincing, they agreed to give away copies of their books free of charge to anyone that purchased my guide as a way to get more publicity for their books. The only catch is that you must place your order between January 10th and January 17th 11:59PM!
Here Is A Closer Look At What You Will Receive With Your Order
| || |
German Shepherds Revealed
Price: Only $34.95!
Discover The Secrets To A Happy, Healthy And Obedient German Shepherd.
| || |
Healthy Dog Handbook
Free Bonus Gift #1 (
*If purchased before Wednesday January 17th 11:59PM
A perfect guide for new dog owner. Find out how to spot signs of illness in your dog and what to watch out while raising your puppy.
| || |
Keep up With Your Dog
Free Bonus Gift #2 (
*If purchased before Wednesday January 17th 11:59PM
Everything you need to know about owning and training a dog. This book is a great guide if this is your first dog. You can learn all the basics of being a dog owner through this book.
| || |
Delicious Dog Treat
Free Bonus Gift #3 (
*If purchased before Wednesday January 17th 11:59PM
Tired of wasting your money at the store buying dog treats which you aren't sure your dog will even like? Why not make your own dog treats! This book is filled with 130 different dog treat recipes which you can make for your dog.
| || |
Unlimited Email Support
Free Bonus Gift #4
I will include my personal email address so you can contact me whenever you want about your boxer for FREE! Don't understand something in the book or something you were looking for wasn't covered in the book? No problem, just email me and I will do my best to help you.
Can't get that with a regular dog book!
YES! I Want My German Shepherd To Be Healthy, Happy And Obedient!
I understand that I will Receive Instant Access to...
German Shepherds Revealed
Healthy Dog Book
Keep Up With Your Dog
Delicious Dog Treats
I also understand that...
This is a downloadable eBook that I can read on my computer anytime I want (and print out if I want to).
Nothing will be shipped to me, I will receive instant access to Secrets To Boxer Dog Training and all of the bonuses without any waiting for shipping.
Best of Success With Your German Shepherd,
Irene M. Brehm
P.S. You have 60 days to review this amazing material. You can easily get a refund at any time during those 60 days. You take absolutely no risk. And with German Shepherds, the earlier you start the better. So once again, I have to ask you: What are you waiting for?Click Here To Try It Risk Free For 60 Days!